Features and advantages
1. Interlocking Panels are suitable for wall cladding ONLY. It can be installed Horizontally, Vertically or Diagonally.
2. Production speed: 15/20/30m/min.
3. Certified with Multi-Patents; CE Certified , EUROPEAN quality standard
4. Most of hot & popular profiles models, we have ready machines in stock for prompt delivery.
Popular Gutter Profile drawings
Coil Charging Car (optional) → Decoiler (passive/auto) → Front Shear(optional) → Feeding and Guiding Table → Filming Covering (optional) → Roll Forming System → Post-Cutting to length (Hydraulic/Motor) → Output Manual Supporter/Auto Stacker(optional)
Interlocking panels are simply connected by interlocking groove and fixed with concealed screws direct to the framework, which makes elegant recessed joint.
Interlocking panels are ideal for conventional weatherboard planks, resembling the look of rusticated weatherboard wood paneling.
Suitable Raw material
Material type: Color coated Steel, Aluminum sheet
Yield Strength: 230-300/350 (MPa) optional
Width: 500 (mm) as profile requests
Production line Components and Parameters
1. Decoiler: 2T/3T/5T Motor/hydraulic motor/passive (optional)
2. Filming covering device: optional
3. Front shear: optional
4. Lubricating device: no need
5. Roll forming system: 15/20/30 m/min
6. Safety cover: optional
7. Post cutting: Motor/hydraulic (optional)
8. Output System: Manual supporter/ Auto Stacker (optional)
Auto Stacker: (Output direction) Lateral/Longitudinal (optional)
9. Hydraulic system: Power supply for decoiler /post-cutting system
10. Electric control system: MITSUBISH/ SIEMENSE/AMS (optional or as requested )
Machine Condition Fully New, A Grade quality
Panel Shape As profile drawing and customer's requirements
Operator needed 1 person
Power Supply 220V/380V/415V/460V, 50/60Hz, 3P (as requests)
Equipment Weight about 7T
Dimension (L*W*H) about 20*2.5*2m
LOADING SIZE Normally need 1x 20' container.
Equipment Color normally Blue/White, or as requests;
Place of Origin Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Packing Standard and careful export packing